Thursday, March 25, 2010

Acoustic Solutions Lcd Tv Keeps Switching Off



Review by Miro Renzaglia
.
had done as a polemical pamphlettisti time reserved to themselves in anonymity, I would have thought that the right to write this case were two resentful that outsiders, left stranded by the passage of the bus good, or put down because without a ticket, began to inveigh against everything and everyone from former passengers traveling companions, to the controller, the driver.
Such is the bile that oozes from the pages of this booklet for more badly written, full of typos and bodies of the typeface that are coming and going, that would be enough the first two pages made me desist from wasting time. But alas, the cover bears the names of the two authors Population (so to speak): Carlo Gambescia and Nicola Vacca.
And then, as I knew them as little people in a way, I said vabbeh! see where they want to end up, maybe they are I have prevented that.
Like hell I was wrong! The gist of their discourse is this: we (that is, their ...), which occurred right on the case, because a (Gambescia) already liberal Catholic and the other (Cow) already socialist reform, we (ie, they are ...) if not only at least one of the last custodians of the True Right.
Now, what that real right to feel that paladins, their conversation is not tight as to be aware: not a paradigm, not an interpretive key let alone a proposal or analysis. Nothing: the idea of \u200b\u200bthe Right Vera has been treasured in their heads. Oh God! given that the pamphlet was published for types of Il Foglio, one might come to assume that the Right-Vera-Vera is one that is on the payroll of the Prime Minister of the Government. And here and there, including a lick ass Giuliano Ferrara, a nod to the Knight, the hypothesis does not even seem so farfetched. But these are simple clues. For the rest, there are only 88 pages of insults and injuries to those who according to them have betrayed the Left and the Right Vera Vera following the tearing of Fini ... to the left (sic), first of all the editors of the Century.
Anyone who knows me knows that to me the True Right, New Right and New Right, I just never dropped. Indeed, to be more precise, is the same concept of right that I have always been alien and even hostile. I write on Century, as I wrote in the newspaper Piero Sansonetti, The Others, as well as write the Manifesto or sheet, except that I am invited to do so and I do not censor not even a comma. This to say about my intellectual independence and my deployed beyond those categories - right and left - which I consider, unlike the award-winning duo Gambescia-Vacca, empty and useless in the interpretation of the existing force d ' be.
I not a little surprised, then, when the two gentlemen (it always does per dire), senza nemmeno l’onestà intellettuale di citarmi, mi hanno ascritto a pieno titolo in quella destra-pop da loro fieramente avversata, riprendendo da il Fondo questo passaggio della mia lettera aperta a Gianfranco Fini ( LEGGI QUA l'evidenziato in rosso) e riportandolo a pagina 57 del loro verbo:
«Gli è che al fondo di tutto, io vedo nelle tue nuove posizioni il tentativo libertario di allargare nel XXI secolo la base dei diritti civili. Come, a guardare bene, fece il regime ventennale del secolo scorso: diritto alla casa, al lavoro, alla previdenza sociale, alla sanità, all’istruzione, allo sport, all’uscita della donna dalla condizione esclusiva di mamma e moglie, etc… etc…».
Commentando da par loro il mio riferimento al fascismo con un: «Peccato che trascurasse i diritti civili».
Capita l’antifona? La casa, il lavoro, l’istruzione, lo sport etc., per le loro menti non sono diritti civili. Basti questo a bollarli come analfabeti della sociologia del diritto e a dare la misura dell’intensa profondità del loro ragionamento e sconsigliarne la lettura. A meno che uno non voglia farsi due risate rimembrando i fasti dei Fratelli De Rege.
Miro Renzaglia
.
P.S. Il sociologo Carlo Gambescia, che pure – come si è detto sopra – falls into the category of the Fund leaves the right-pop, he is so disgusted, it has not declined to issue a short time ago, in an interview to the publication of his penultimate intellectual fatigue ( READ HERE ). Clearly, advertising is worth a compromise with his adamantine sense of belonging to the Right-Vera-Vera.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment