All lecture us! Continue
What a strange moment you cross the Italian politics. Take, for example in our province, where do the primary lesson we all do what we did and how they all express reviews participated in decisions where they do not criticize us because they have not done much .... probably because everyone wanted to participate but are frankly bewildered. The figure for the fund, however, is as follows PD in the five municipalities where you go to vote, he almost defined the candidates in the upcoming elections, the center-right but we do not know, maybe not participate in elections? It would also seriously undermine democracy and to our left I do not understand certain behavior, always House not participate in the primaries and then on who won what they should do ... really interesting. And finally re start on time initiatives that aim to build civic lists. A House is repeated the experience of kicking a list that loves the place where it occurs ... but the center-right did not just fantasy, because I say center-right? Because the first thing I said they are alternatives to the center, that's all ... Anyway I hope that the center will present programs united on a clear and detailed in all five municipalities and especially House. It will be interesting to see what happens with the reduction in the number of aldermen from 30 to 24 .... if I remember correctly it takes more than 4% of the vote to have one counselor ... I hope that all those teachers that dot the political Local also know the math .......
0 comments:
Post a Comment